- New Feature Drop Zone – allows users to drag and drop files and folders when uploading new documents/attachments. Note this feature needs to be enabled in company details – By checking the box “Enable drag and drop file uploads” – once checked the following functionality will apply. A new upload button alongside add new and smart add “dropzone add” will appear. If a user clicks on this button – A drag and drop space is created – where files or folders can be dragged and dropped for upload. please note the following:
- This is a beta test release and should be used with caution
- Individual selected files or folders may be dragged and dropped
- If folders contain subfolders then all the files contained will be dropped into the current folder in collabor8online (in other words a subfolder will not be created)
- This removes the need for Flash to be enabled – when uploading new files
Images can be added to Collabor8online. With the new features there’s no need to wait for the page to refresh, attachments and images can be added “in-line” and users can immediately see the files being added to an ever-growing list on page. Images are also added in the same way.
All the old features are still there but the less frequently used and now shown under “Show Advanced Options”
These short videos give an overview.